- It is used for the measurement of temperature.
- It consists of two dissimilar metal wires, joined at one end, and connected to a thermocouple thermometer or other thermocouple-capable device at the other end.
- This a Ktype thermocouple, K Type Thermocouples are known as general purpose thermocouple due to its low cost and temperature range.
- Its measuring range is 0-800C.
- These are used mostly in industries and laboratory equipments to test/measure there temperature.
- Consist of 2 terminals for easy connection.
Temperature Sensor Probe 6 inch Two wire (Thermocouple) K-type
Measuring range: 0-800 C
Probe material: Stainless steel
Probe diameter: 6 mm
Probe Length: 6 inch
Wire Length: 2 Meter shield wire
Type: K type
SKU: 10199 Category: Industrial Sensors, Button, switches and other input devices Tag: Temperature Sensor Probe 6 inch Two wire (Thermocouple) K-type