Omron Floatless level Switch 61F-GP in Pakistan
- The Conductive Level Controller consists of a plug-in controller connected to a set of stainless steel probes. These are cut to length and inserted vertically into the liquid. A low voltage is applied between these probes and the earth probe (or tank, if it is electrically conductive). The water provides a current between the earth probe and the high-level probe. The output relay in the Controller is energized when the water level reaches the high-level probe and de-enegized when the water level falls below it.
- For two-point control a low-level probe is used as well. In this case the relay does not de-energize until the water level falls below the low-level probe. Using the low-level probe allows a wide differential between switching a pump on and off, and can avoid excessive pump operation during tank emptying or filling. If this differential is not required, the low-level probe need not be connected.
- The length when using completely-insulated, 600-V, 3-conductor (0.75 mm2) cabtire cables. Usable cable lengths will become shorter as the cable diameter or number of conductors becomes larger.
- The insulation resistance and dielectric strength indicate values between power terminals and Electrode terminals, between power terminals and contact terminals, and between Electrode terminals and contact terminals.
- Possible to use with 15 kΩ or less, however, this may cause reset failure.
- 61F-GP is a high-sensitivity Controller use advanced operation.
- When the power supply voltage is applied, if there are some liquids between the electrodes (ground and operation electrodes), the internal relay will not operate.
- When the power supply voltage is applied, if there are no liquids between the electrodes (ground and operation
electrodes), the internal relay will operate.
- If the advanced operation does not satisfy applications, consider using 61F-GP controller which uses sequential operation.