- These metal pneumatic silencers are for reducing noise levels of air exhausted from pneumatic systems.
- Manufactured with a brass threaded body and bronze silencer insert AMTE silencers reduce noise levels to below 88 dbA.
- These silencers can be used in lubricated pneumatic systems.
- Acting as a muffler which is essential for reducing sound to safe decibel levels within industrial work environments and improving user comfort.
- AMTE exhaust silencers have the ability to reduce noise to levels below 88dbA.
- It is durable and very easy to install.
Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 1/8 inch Brass
Product: Pneumatic Silencer Threaded Inlet
Connection/Size: 1/8 inch
Maximum Input Pressure: 10bar
Minimum operating temperature: -10 degree celcius Maximum operating temperature: +80 degree celcius
SKU: 10362 Category: Pneumatic Pipes, Pneumatic Fittings, Cylinders, Solenoid valves and accessories Tag: Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 1/8 inch Brass