- These metal pneumatic silencers are for reducing noise levels of air exhausted from pneumatic systems.
- Manufactured with a brass threaded body and bronze silencer insert AMTE silencers reduce noise levels.
- These silencers can be used in lubricated pneumatic systems.
- Acting as a muffler which is essential for reducing sound to safe decibel levels within industrial work environments and improving user comfort.
- It is durable and very easy to install.
- These silencers are also called mufflers.
Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 3/8 inch Brass
Product: Pneumatic Silencer/muffler Threaded Inlet Connection/Size: 3/8 inch Material: brass Maximum Input Pressure: 250 PSI Minimum operating temperature: -15 C Maximum operating temperature: +110 C
SKU: 10365 Category: Pneumatic Pipes, Pneumatic Fittings, Cylinders, Solenoid valves and accessories Tag: Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 3/8 inch Brass