- These metal pneumatic silencers are for reducing noise levels of air exhausted from pneumatic systems.
- Manufactured with a brass threaded body and bronze silencer insert AMTE silencers reduce noise levels.
- These silencers can be used in lubricated pneumatic systems.
- Acting as a muffler which is essential for reducing sound to safe decibel levels within industrial work environments and improving user comfort.
- It is durable and very easy to install.
- The other name of these silencers is mufflers.
Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 1/4 inch Brass
Product: Pneumatic Silencer/muffler
Threaded Inlet Connection/Size: 1/4 inch
Material: brass Maximum Input Pressure: 250 PSI
Minimum operating temperature: -15 C
Maximum operating temperature: +110 C
SKU: 10360 Category: Pneumatic Pipes, Pneumatic Fittings, Cylinders, Solenoid valves and accessories Tag: Pneumatic Exhaust Filter Silencer 1/4 inch Brass