- The other name of cable duct is cable tray.
- Slotted Cable Ducting is designed to provide a high quality ducting while still making your cable management easy.
- Slotted Ducting features parallel holes along both the sidewalls that makes it easy for cutting in wire application.
- Cable tray system is used to support insulated electrical cables used for power distribution, control, and communication.
- Cable trays are used as an alternative to open wiring or electrical conduit systems, and are commonly used for cable management in commercial and industrial construction.
- They are especially useful in situations where changes to a wiring system are anticipated, since new cables can be installed by laying them in the tray, instead of pulling them through a pipe.
- These ducts have solid covers to protect cables from falling objects, dust, and water.
- These are very light so, lighter cable trays are more appropriate in situations where a great number of small cables are used.
Slotted Cable Duct (40mm x 40mm) Grey
Minimum order: 6 pcs (mentioned price is of one piece)
Product: PVC slotted cable duct
Size (width x height): 40mm x 40mm
Length: 2 meters
Usage: used in electrical panels
100% brand new
SKU: 10391 Categories: Cables, Wires and accessories, Panel, Boxes and accessories Tag: Slotted Cable Duct (40mm x 40mm) Grey