Admjee Slotted Cable Duct 60x40mm Pakistn
- The other name of cable duct is cable tray.
- Slotted Cable Ducting is designed to provide a high quality ducting while still making your cable management easy.
- Slotted Ducting features parallel holes along both the sidewalls that makes it easy for cutting in wire application.
- Cable tray system is used to support insulated electrical cables used for power distribution, control, and communication.
- Cable trays are used as an alternative to open wiring or electrical conduit systems, and are commonly used for cable management in commercial and industrial construction.
- They are especially useful in situations where changes to a wiring system are anticipated, since new cables can be installed by laying them in the tray, instead of pulling them through a pipe.
- These ducts have solid covers to protect cables from falling objects, dust, and water.
- These are very light so, lighter cable trays are more appropriate in situations where a great number of small cables are used.