- Cable lugsare devices used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms.
- The clamps that connect wires to an automotive battery are a common example of a cable lugs, as are the ends of battery jumper cables.
- Designed to be easily installed and removed for repairs or maintenance, cable lugs area generally used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary.
- One end of a cable lugis typically used for connecting a cable, which could be soldered, welded, or crimped depending on the type.
- The connection end of the lug is then fastened to a matching terminal or connection point by means of a bolt, screw, or spring clip.
- The seamless barrel designed lugs are ideal for heavy-duty 600V+ applications.
- Wire ranges from 8 AWG to 250 MCM with a variety of stud hole sizes can be crimped with industry standard tooling.
- The flared barrel entry accommodates easy insertion of stranded wire.
- Although cable lugs are widely used for electrical connections, more robust versions are used to anchor non-electrical cables to surfaces, mounting plates, or other cables.
- Architectural stabilization and safety cables, as well as rigging, are often fitted with load-bearing cable lugs made of steel or iron to secure cables and components.
- Cable lugs can be found on the wiring systems of automobiles, electrical boxes, machinery, household appliances, electronics, and other durable goods.
Copper Cable Lug 10mm cable 8mm Bolt Hole Pakistan
Minimum order: 200 pcs (mentioned price is of one piece)
Product: copper cable lug
Maximum cable size: 10mm
Stud/Bolt hole Size: 8mm
Colour: same as image
Material: 100% pure copper
Thimble type: o-type
These are also named as thimble or wire terminals.