RO15 Ceramic Cylinder Fuse 10×38 pakistan
- t is mainly used for protecting the electrical circuit against overload and short-circuits.
- It can be used in electric ovens, microwaves and many other electrical applications.
- Protection against overload and short circuit in electric lines.
- Because of different melting tablets, it also may derive for protecting the semiconductor device and others complete set installment from short-circuit as well as the electric motor from short-circuit.
- This series of fuse consists of fuse link and fuse base.
- The variable cross-section fuse body made by pure copper piece (or copper wire, silver wire, silver piece) is sealed in the fusion tube which is made by the high strength porcelain or epoxy glass cloth pipe, there is full of the high-purity quartz sand processed after chemistry to take the extinguishing of arc medium in the tube.
- The two sides of the fuse use the spot welding to reliably connect with the end plate and to form the cylindrical cap shape structure.
- Fuse base suppressed by the resin or plastic casing fitted with contacts and contains the fusion pieces, the connection made by riveting as the support of the appropriate size fuse body parts.
- This series of fuse has many merits such as small in size, convenient for installation, safe in usage, beautiful in appearance and so on.