Pneumatic Pipe Roll 12mm Blue 100 meter Pakistan
- This type of polyurethane pipe has exceptional characteristics.
- This tube is very flexible and provides excellent flexing capacity making it an ideal pneumatic or robot control system.
- Also for many chemicals, gas, oil and has good wear resistance.
- This tubing is often used in low-pressure pneumatic and pneumatic controls.
- It has wide resistance to chemicals and solvents, good flexibility and relatively low cost.
- HDPE tubing comes in semi-rigid versions that resist cuts and physical damage and has a higher burst pressure than polyethylene tubing.
- Polyurethane is like the mixture of rubber and plastic and it is naturally flexible and does not use additives to retain its flexural properties.
- Generally, polyurethane is tackier than PVC.
- It may stick to itself, which especially in the case of tubing can result in tangles.
- Additives can be mixed with the polyurethane resin during manufacture to reduce tackiness.
- Material combinations such as PVC/polyurethane blends can also change the surface characteristics, but PVC by itself has a naturally slipperier surface than 100% polyurethane.
- Typical polyurethane tubing applications include pneumatic control systems, cable jacketing, air lines, powder and granular material transfer, fluid lines, sleeving, low pressure hydraulics and robotics.Pneumatic Pipe Roll 12mm Blue 100 meter Pakistan
zain ahmad –
Good quality best price Products from fiaz electrical solutions