1.5mm Heat Resistance High Temperature Glass Fiber Wire Cable roll Pakistan
- Heat resistance high temperature single conductor glass fiber electrical wire.
- Silicone rubber insulated wire with lacquer sealed braided fiberglass jacket.
- It is used on different places where heat is much more then normal temperature.
- Some typical applications include: motor leads, lighting fixtures, electronics, ranges, Chip fryers Bain maries, hot cupboards chicken warmers and other high temperature.
- These halogen-free cables are commonly used for internal wiring at high ambient temperatures in protected rooms.
- Different industry branches are, for instance, plastics processing, packaging machine construction, smelters, steelworks and hot rolling mills, safety engineering, processing of cement, glass, and ceramics, sauna construction, heat, refrigeration, and climate technologies.
- The other name of heat resistance wire is trirated wire.
- These cables are made with a flexible copper conductor.