- These cables are used to connect two or more devices, enabling the transfer of electrical signals or power from one device to the other.
- These are used for a wide range of purposes, and each must be tailored for that purpose.
- Cables are used extensively in electronic devices for power and signal circuits.
- Long-distance communication takes place over undersea cables.
- Physically, an electrical cable is an assembly consisting of one or more conductors with their own insulation and optional screens, individual covering(s), assembly protection and protective covering(s).
- Flexible wires are much more soft and easy to move then standard wires.
- Mentioned price is of one roll (295 feet).
- The conductor is manufactured with pure copper.
PVC Insulated 1 Core (23/76) Flexible Copper Electric Wire Roll 90 Meter (Green)
Product: 23/76 wire 1 core/control wire
Wire length: 90 meter (295 feet)
Core: single core
Conductor Material: Copper
Insulation Material: PVC
Conductor type: flexible
Mostly used in electrical panels for control purposes