Pneumatic Cylinder 25 x 50mm Pakistan
- These are double-acting cylinders (DAC) use the force of air to move in both extend and retract strokes.
- They have two ports to allow air in, one for out-stroke and one for in-stroke.
- Stroke length for this design is not limited, however, the piston rod is more vulnerable to buckling and bending.
- Additional calculations should be performed as well.
- This is a single Rod, Double Acting, 50mm Stroke, 25mm Dia.
- The air cylinder is a mechanical device that uses the power of compressed gas to produce a force in a linear saber motion.
- Likehydraulic cylinders, something forces apistonto move in the desired direction.
- The piston is a disc or cylinder, and the piston rod transfers the force it develops to the object to be moved.
- Engineers sometimes prefer to use pneumatic because they are quieter, cleaner, and do not require large amounts of space for fluid storage.
- One major issue engineers come across working with pneumatic cylinders has to do with the compressibility of a gas.
- Many studies have been completed on how the precision of a pneumatic cylinder can be affected as the load acting on the cylinder tries to further compress the gas used.
- Under a vertical load, a case where the cylinder takes on the full load, the precision of the cylinder is affected the most.
zain ahmad –