FOTEK Inductive Proximity Sensor PL-05P Pakistan
- Inductive Proximity Sensor PL-05P PNP NO(normally open) Switch is used for controlling machinery as part of a control system, as a safety interlock, or to count objects passing a point.
- This is a type of switch which is an electro-mechanical device that consists of an actuator mechanically linked to a set of contacts.
- When an object comes into contact with the actuator, the device operates the contacts to make or break an electrical connection.
- Being an inductive switch, no physical contact is required between the switch and the metallic surface being sensed.
- These sensor switches are used in a variety of applications and environments because of their ruggedness, ease of installation, and reliability of operation.
- They can determine the presence or absence, passing, positioning, and end of travel of an object.