Copper Cable Lug 35mm Bolt Hole 8mm Pakistan
- Cable lugs are devices used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms.
- The clamps that connect wires to an automotive battery are a common example of a cable lugs, as are the ends of battery jumper cables.
- Designed to be easily installed and removed for repairs or maintenance, cable lugs area generally used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary.
- One end of a cable lug is typically used for connecting a cable, which could be soldered, welded, or crimped depending on the type.
- The connection end of the lug is then fastened to a matching terminal or connection point by means of a bolt, screw, or spring clip.
- The seamless barrel designed lugs are ideal for heavy-duty 600V+ applications.
- Wire ranges from 8 AWG to 250 MCM with a variety of stud hole sizes can be crimped with industry standard tooling.
- The flared barrel entry accommodates easy insertion of stranded wire.
- Although cable lugs are widely used for electrical connections, more robust versions are used to anchor non-electrical cables to surfaces, mounting plates, or other cables.
- Architectural stabilization and safety cables, as well as rigging, are often fitted with load-bearing cable lugs made of steel or iron to secure cables and components.
- Cable lugs can be found on the wiring systems of automobiles, electrical boxes, machinery, household appliances, electronics, and other durable goods.
zain ahmad –
Good quality product. Value of price.