Thermocouple Wire Roll 100m pakistan
- The thermocouple wire or cable is used tomanufacture thermocouple probesin order to sense temperature usingthe point of cold junction compensation.
- Athermocouple cable is composed of two wires made from dissimilar metals.
- These two wires are joined to form a temperature measurement junction.
- Each wire is made of a specific metal or metal alloy.
- For example, the positive (+) conductor of a type K thermocouple is made of a chromium/nickel alloy called chromel and the negative (-) conductor is made of an aluminum/nickel alloy called alumel.
- Wire used to make a thermocouple junction is called thermocouple wire.
- This thermocouple wire can directly measure the solid surface temperature from 0-800C of all types of production processes.
- This thermocouple wire is portable in size, fast thermal response, this extension cable that can be arbitrarily folded, easy to operate in daily work.
- Widely used in aviation, metallurgy, oil industry, household, electrical appliances, lighting devices, electronics, instruments, engines, industrial devices etc.
- It is important to understand that when using a thermocouple, the signal does not come from just the junction, but is created along any segment of the thermocouple conductors from the junction to the end of the thermocouple wires. That said, then the accuracy of the signal will be affected by the performance of all of the thermocouple materials used, as well as the temperature changes along its length.
zain ahmad –