- The other names of cable gland are cord grid,cable strainrelief,cable connectororcable fitting.
- These are designed to attach and secure the end of an electrical cable to the equipment.
- It provides strain-relief and connects by a means suitable for the type and description of cable for which it is designedincluding provision for making electrical connection to the armour or braid and lead or aluminium sheath of the cable, if any.
- It may also be used for sealing cables passing through bulkheads or gland plates.
- This cable gland (PG 25) is used for the cable of diameter from 16mm to 20mm.
- This is a mechanical cable entry device.
- These are used throughout a number of industries in conjunction with cable and wiring used in electrical instrumentation and automation systems.
- Cable glands may be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data and telecommunications cables.
PG25 Cable Gland Water Proof Pakistan
Minimum order: Not ristriction
Rate of each piece: As mentioned
Product: cable gland
Thread Size: PG 25
Maximum Cable Diameter: 20mm
Colour: as shown in image
Minimum Cable Diameter: 16mm
Minimum Operating Temperature: -30C
Locknut Included: Yes
IP Rating: IP68
Maximum Operating Temperature: +120C